Wednesday 11 April 2012

15 Facts about me

1. I'm addicted to French Vanilla coffee... :)

2. I love the smell of freshly-cut grass...

3. Every morning before I get out of bed, I check my phone to see if there are messages or missed calls...

4. I love doing Nail art designs and so I have a collection of Nail polishes...some of which are dried up because I have so many and well how often do you paint your nails anyway...

5. I am allergic to shellfish...and everyone tells me that I'm missing out on life??...but I'm clearly not since I've never eaten it...the smell of it whilst cooking alone gets me nauseated...

6.  Cooking is definitely not my thing....I'd prefer do chores (cleaning, washing, ironing etc) all day except cook...but somehow I like to bake...

7. Before I read/buy a book, I read the back of the book first to make sure it's worth reading...

8. Music is a huge part of my life...can't live without it...

9. I'm claustrophobic...

10. I'm a quiet person...so I like being alone most times...

11. No matter how many times I've seen TITANIC, I cry every single time I see it....

12. I watch the movies that I love, over and over and over...

13. Sleep is the #1 thing in my life...I could sleep all day and all night...took this from my dad...he also loved sleep as well...

14. I am afraid of heights...

and FINALLY

15. I'm deathly afraid of insects, snakes, spiders or any creepy crawly things...   x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment