Monday 9 April 2012

Unconditional Love




I Love You is a simple thing to say yet some of us are afraid to say it. If you don't mean it, then you shouldn't say it but why is it so hard to say it, if you do?? A person can do or say everything that will make us fall head over heels in love with them yet there are those three words that we long to hear, "I LOVE YOU".

Love is such a magical thing and I am so blessed to have it in my life! The best part about love is loving someone so unconditionally and knowing that they feel the exact way about you. Love isn't just a husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend or parent/child relationship...it's so much more than that. I've experienced love in so many different ways. A simple "I love you aunty" from my five year old nephews or a hand made "notebook paper" card from my 8 year old niece saying 'I love you' or just a simple phone call or a message to see how I'm doing...as little as these things seem, you have no idea how much they mean to me.
Sometimes we're afraid to love because we don't want to get hurt or some of us have been hurt and won't like to repeat the past so we just prefer to shut ourselves out from the world but the fact is: life is life, we love, people change, feelings change, things happen but life goes on and we eventually learn to love again. Believe in love if you don't, it's a feeling that I cannot explain and one that you have to experience for yourself.
 I can tell you from experience that love will make you do things you never thought you'd do and when you love someone, the distance becomes short, time is not enough and nothing will keep you apart from that person. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, I know, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel, when they may be feeling the exact same way that you do. So love like you've never loved before.....Love Unconditionally!!! x♥x



No comments:

Post a Comment